in the Bush Blog
for Author Spotlight
1. What is one ‘must have’ when you are writing?
2. What are you reading at the moment?
3. Name one thing you’re scared of.
4. Like to share something that recently made you happy?
5. Like to share an embarrassing moment?
6. Who is your favourite literary crush?
7. What is the last photo you took with your phone?
8. If you were the main character in your favourite book, who would you be?
9. What is the premise of your latest book?
10. Who would you cast as your main characters?
11. What unique challenges did the book pose?
12. What are you working on at the moment?
13. What is your writing schedule? Morning, afternoon or night?
14. Are you a plotter, pantser or somewhere in between?
15. Do you listen to music as you write?
16. If your book was to be made into a movie, who would you like to see in the cast?
17. What do you love to love?
18. What do you love to laugh at?
19. What do you love to learn about?
· The last three questions are mandatory to keep with the theme of the Breathless Blog.
· Please try and keep your completed blog to 400-600 words
· Please email your answers, together with your bio, author photo and your latest release with links, to the Breathless Blogger who contacted you. We’d like to receive your post at least one week before it goes live, to save any last-minute problems.
Many thanks for your interest, The Breathless Bloggers.